Sunnymere, Inc. is a not-for-profit (501c3) corporation supported by monthly resident fees and investment income.
We have two levels of care:
- For those seniors who are ready to ‘give up’ the shopping for groceries, cooking, cleaning, laundry, home maintenance and are still able to take care of themselves.
- For those seniors who are not eating properly, keeping their place clean, etc., and their family is worried about them.
We provide three meals a day, laundry service, housekeeping, sheets (twin), towels, activities and socialization and staff, 24/7 .
- For those seniors who are no longer able to safely and easily live independently.
Residents on Assisted Living would have three meals a day, laundry service, housekeeping, sheets (twin), towels, activities and socialization, PLUS Medication monitoring, Assistance with Dressing, Grooming, Bathing, Getting in and out of bed, coming to the dining room for meals and 24/7 staff assistance.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY FEE?
- The monthly resident fee includes room, three meals daily, laundry service, housekeeping service, activities, utilities, (towels and twin bed linens), activities.
- FREE Satellite TV hook-up
- For those on Assisted Living, included are all of the independent living plus–assistance for daily living as needed.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
Medical expenses (including medical visits, hospitalizations, and medications).
Beauty Shop/Barber Shop
- Bi-Monthly podiatric service
- Transportation. Residents can take advantage of Ride in Kane service.