Sunnymere, Inc. is a not-for-profit (501c3) corporation supported by monthly resident fees and investment income.
We have two levels of care:
For those seniors who are ready to ‘give up’ the shopping for groceries, cooking, cleaning, laundry, home maintenace and are still able to take care of themselves.
For those seniors who are not eating properly, keeping their place clean, etc., and their family is worried about them.
We provide three meals a day, laundry service, housekeeping, sheets (twin), towels, activities and socializationand staff, 24/7 .
For those seniors who are no longer able to safely and easily to live independently. This may be due to health concerns which include physical ailments, dementia, disability due to arthritis, etc.
Residents on Assisted Living would also have three meals a day, laundry service, housekeeping, sheets (twin), towels, activities and socialization, PLUS Medication monitoring, Assistance with Dressing, Grooming, Bathing, Getting in and out of bed, coming to the dining room for meals, etc and 24/7 staff.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY FEE?
- The monthly resident fee includes room, three meals daily, laundry service, housekeeping service, activities, utilities, (towels and twin bed linens), activities.
- New–FREE Satellite TV hook-up
- For those on Assisted Living, included are all of the independent living plus–assistance for daily lving as needed.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
Medical expenses (including medical visits, hospitalizations, and medications).
Beauty Shop/Barber Shop
- Bi-Monthly podiatric service
- Ride in Kane service is available to Sunnymere residents. The current rate is $4.00 one way for 1st 10 miles $.50 per mile thereafter; same cost for return trip.